Gasoline for ultralight aircraft
NEW unleaded, ethanol-free gasoline for ultralight aircraft developed by Warter Fuels
- free of ethanol and other oxygen compounds
- dedicated exclusively to aviation
- safe for the pilot
- eliminates the risk of steam jams
- does not reduce engine power due to the binding of water with the alcohol contained in conventional fuel
- does not damage fuel system components – protects gaskets and fuel lines
- reduces the risk of carburettor icing
Meets the requirements of WT-23/OBRPR/PD/151
AKI93 petrol meets the technical requirements for a period of 6 months from the date of manufacture, provided it is properly stored.
Product description :
AKI93 gasoline is a mixture of hydrocarbons obtained from primary and secondary petroleum refining processes. It is free of ethanol and oxygenated compounds.
AKI93 is used for spark-ignition aircraft engines whose design allows the use of unleaded petrol.
It should be stored in original, labelled sealed packaging, in a cool place, on a firm, impermeable surface. Protect from air, moisture,mechanical contamination, sunlight and heating and other light sources.
- Steel drums 195 l and 55 1
- 20 l canisters
- Tanks – min. 1000 l