WHY aviation gasoline AVGAS WA UL91?
Unleaded, ethanol-free, ecological
An aviation gasoline that will preserve your safety!
- Intended solely for aviation (unlike gasoline MOGAS).
- Safe for the pilot and the environment.
- Clean – all ingredients are verified thoroughly and tested during the production process.
- Dedicated to the propulsion of aircraft piston engines.
- Perfect for ultralight aircraft.
- It is widely used by Rotax engine manufacturers,
- Lycoming and many other.
- Has a type-approval certificate LAA-999-413. Supplement 5 defines the application of WA UL91 in UK. Document Lycoming SI 1070Y, accepted by FAA, determines the types of approved engines for WA UL91.
- It is produced in accordance with the standard ASTM D 7547 and DEF STAN 91-90.